- public class EmailRecord¶
The EmailRecord class represents a record of a sent Email. This class is exposed as an org.motechproject.mds.annotations.Entity through Motech Data Services.
See also: org.motechproject.mds.annotations
- public EmailRecord()¶
Creates a new instance of EmailRecord, with all fields set to null.
- public EmailRecord(String fromAddress, String toAddress, String subject, String message, DateTime deliveryTime, DeliveryStatus deliveryStatus)¶
Creates a new instance of EmailRecord, with all fields set to the values specified in the parameters.
- fromAddress – the email address of the sender
- toAddress – the email address of the recipient
- subject – the subject of the email
- message – the body of the email
- deliveryTime – the date and time that the email was sent
- deliveryStatus – the delivery status of the email
- public boolean equals(Object obj)¶
Indicates whether some other object is “equal to” this one. Returns true if this EmailRecord and the object to compare have reference equality or their field values are all equal.
- obj – The reference object with which to compare.
true if this object is the same as the obj argument; false otherwise.
- public int hashCode()¶
Returns a hash code value for this EmailRecord object.
Returns: a hash code value for this EmailRecord object