This section is intended to help implementers of MOTECH get started creating custom solutions. The topics below cover some of the common features that need to be configured for a MOTECH app.
As the platform matures, most of the features below will be usable by implementers without developing any software code. As of now, a number of these features do require some coding in order to use (the topics below provide sample code where appropriate).
- Using the Maven Archetype
- Installing and Upgrading MOTECH
- Modeling Data with MOTECH Data Services
- Configuring Messaging: SMS
- Configuring Messaging: IVR
- Connecting MOTECH to OpenMRS
- Integrating MOTECH with CommCare
- Using the Tasks Module
- Configuring Pill Reminders
- Configuring Your MOTECH App to be HIPAA Compliant
- MOTECH Mailing Lists