- public interface EventListenerRegistryService¶
This interface is necessary for OSGi service publication. The implementing class acts as a registry for all scheduled event listeners. One can register themselves to listen for a specific set of event types.
- void clearListenersForBean(String beanName)¶
This method is responsible for removing listeners for a particular bean. This is necessary when bundles are stopped in some fashion so that the listener does not persist.
- beanName – The bean name from the Spring context of the candidate class for listener clearing
- Set<EventListener> getListeners(String subject)¶
Retrieve a list of event listeners for a given event type. If there are no listeners, an empty list is returned.
- subject – The event type that you are seeking listeners for
A list of scheduled event listeners that are interested in that event