Represents a single trigger event. Trigger event is an event that triggers executions of a task. It is a part of the channel model.
TriggerEvent(String displayName, String subject, String description, List<EventParameter> eventParameters, String triggerListenerSubject)¶
- displayName – the event display name
- subject – the event subject
- description – the event description
- eventParameters – the event parameters
- triggerListenerSubject – the subject that is wrapped by this trigger, in a simple case it is identical to the subject above, so it can be omitted