Getting Started Implementers¶
We recognize that the MOTECH Platform Server requires deep programmatic understanding to implement. The MOTECH Platform Server was built to be generic, allowing for complex customization through the user interface. This section is intended for you, as an implementer of MOTECH, to help get started with installation and begin creating custom solutions to meet your needs. After the installation, you will have to configure the implementation and begin building applications within the platform. The topics below cover some of the common features that need to be configured for a MOTECH app.
As the platform matures, most of the features below will be usable by implementers without developing any software code. As of now, a number of these features do require some coding in order to use (the topics below provide sample code where appropriate). Feel free to reach out to our MOTECH-dev group <https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/motech-dev> if you get stuck or can’t decide the best path forward.
- Installing MOTECH
- MOTECH first-run experience
- Configuration System
- Modeling Data with MOTECH Data Services
- Messaging in MOTECH Overview
- Connecting MOTECH to OpenMRS
- Integrating MOTECH with CommCare
- Using the Tasks Module
- Configuring Pill Reminders
- Configuring Your MOTECH App to be HIPAA Compliant
- Tour of MOTECH UI
- Security Rules - Dynamic URLs
- Automatic REST API documentation UI in MOTECH