A task is set of actions that are executed in response to a trigger. The actions and the trigger are defined by their respective
Task(String name, TaskTriggerInformation trigger, List<TaskActionInformation> actions, TaskConfig taskConfig, boolean enabled, boolean hasRegisteredChannel, List<String> days)¶
- name – the task name
- trigger – the task trigger
- actions – the list of related actions
- taskConfig – the task configuration
- enabled – defines if this task is enabled
- hasRegisteredChannel – defines if this task has a registered channel
Increases the counter of task execution failures that occurred since the last successful execution of this task or since the task was enabled.
Resets the counter of task execution failures that occurred since the last successful execution of this task or since the task was enabled.