getBundleIcon(Long bundleId, String bundleName, String defaultIcon, HttpServletResponse response)¶
Returns the icon associated with the given bundle. Bundles that do not have their own icons will get a default icon.
- bundleId – the id of the bundle for which the icon should be retrieved
- bundleName – the name of the bundle for which the icon should be retrieved
- defaultIcon – the name of the default icon which be provided if any standard icon couldn’t be searched
- response – the HttpServletResponse, used for writing the icon in its output
- IOException – if there were failures writing the icon to the output